Pages

1/10/2017

Black magic in Indonesia

There is an idiom in Indonesia "love rejected, black magic practioner will do action". Just an idiom, but sadly.... even the most majority population in Indonesia are muslims, and muslims must know sending black magic will make people straight go to hell, but black magic can be covered in many ways, looklike it's good thing to do.

Easy to get what you want with black magic. When someone hurt you then you want to revenge, black magic practictioner will say, you can give revenge with black magic but still go to heaven because you do that to bad people. Or may be some people want to be rich very soon, black magic practitioners will give some some words in Arabic, they say that from holy books, the fact that's spell to invite jinns.

From my own experience, a man fell in love with me, then he sent spell to make me in love with him. After a friend who had sixth sense told me that there was invisible chains around my body, my friend fought with him with long distance energy, few weeks later I felt like waking up from bad dream.

I joined some communities, group of people who has six sense in Indonesia. Some people who told me they had sixth sense said they can help me, but the fact they only want some money from me. After around half year, I gave up, I decided not to have talk about sixth sense anymore, I prefer using positive thinking, positive feelings and positive attitude.

But last month, I talked to a woman, we were from same faculty, but she was younger than me, she said, she will introduce me to some people who has sixth sense but they will help not because of money. So I joined again in a small community with some people who has sixth sense but like helping others sincerely.

This early 2017 I started to learn again about The law of attraction, but not from The Secret book, I listen from Youtube. And only practice something that's easy and I can understand that.

From my experience, we can fight black magic with positive thinking, positive feelings, and positive attitude, from inside, but if urgent, we need help from people who has six sense but use their gift to help others sincerely.

I feel better and better now, because I got depression before, about 6 years ago, lost some memories. And when I try to be positive, I will find positive people too. But bad guys still around... in Qur'an it is mention that evil will attack from front, behind, left side and right side.

Ok guys, lets have positive thinking always, and also positive feelings and positive attitude, life will be easier for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment