Pages

2/28/2018

The reasonI learn about The Law of Attraction

I want to share my story how i finally learned about Law of Attraction.

I knew LoA from a book but in Indonesia language. Not The Secret but the title was QUantum Ikhlas. There was a disc attached with the book. The disc with brainwave music.

I was so depressed at that time, in 2010. So I only cried while listening the brainwave music. I imagined I cried in front of Kaa'ba in Makkah.

Then miracle happened. I was registered to go for hajj in 2011, because of long waiting list in Indonesia, I will perform pilgrimage in 2019.

In 2013 I went umra. I was so excited because what I imagined became reality.

I read about The Secret too, but a friend who learned tawheed told me I should staw away from The Secret, because that was kuffar opinion.

So I stopped reading about The Secret, learned about positive thinking only. There was something funny. I met a native English teacher, we were so closed, we discussed about positive thinking. He made my English much better. But finally we split, because he said that Law of Attraction was nonsense, bullshit.

In 2014 I met an Algerian who promised to meet me but he canceled it after 2 months. In September 2016, he contacted me again, promised to visit me, and blah blah blah. But... in March 2017 he canceled again. So I couraged myself to use Law of Attraction technique to made him contacted me. It worked. I used that technique in May 2017,  he contacted me in July 31, his birthday but he forgot it was his birthday.

In September 2017 he canceled his plan again, so I decided to move on, learned more about Law of Attraction.

I watched The Secret video, but didn;t read the book because it's just the same. I collect The Secret quotes from Pinterest, then I understand about Law of Attraction more. And some e books I got from friends.

I created Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Whats App group. For a newbie that's crazy, but we need to make one step to change to be a better person.

Here I am. I am still learning about The Law of Attraction. I hope can give knowledge to anyone who wants to learn about The Law of Attraction too...

2 comments:

  1. Hi kak Amy crita yg menarik sekali.sy uda berkali2 ntn the secret tp sy g paham sama sekali.mungkin krn iq sy kurang.byk pertanyaan yg mengganjal di pikiran sy.sy sedang mencari perkumpulan loa yg sering mengadakan diskusi tatap muka langsung plg tidak 1mgu sekali shg bsa memberi masukn ke sy apa sj kesalahan sy pd loa.berharap bgt bisa sukses mengalami apa yg di bayangkn jd hasil nyata spt pelaku loa umumnya.sy bertanya tmn2 sy stlh sy suru ntn filmny mlh sy diketawain.sy tny di komentar2 youtub/dm tak ada yg jwb.sy bingung mau blajar kemana.kira2 klo di jogja dmn ya kak?trima kasih

    ReplyDelete