Pages

1/05/2017

Chiwalking, Chirunning and Law of Attraction

Chiwalking and Chirunning are techniques on how to walk or run to make your posture better. Because I live in Indonesia, I can't have the book or the DVD. I learn it on Youtube. I needed a process to understand before I practiced. After I found out how to do it, I felt much better from my backpain.

In addition to Chiwalking and Chirunning, I received chiropractice therapy and accupuncture therapy. There is an accupunture therapist in Indonesia who is very good. He doesn't have a clinic, but he will come to your location when a patient invites him. It takes him more then 2 hours to complete the therapy.

The chiropractor fixed my bones, the accupunture therapist fixed the blood flow, while chiwalking and chirunning maintains it. I can feel now that my back has become more straight than before.







About THE LAW OF ATTRACTION... I still learn about this. Law of attraction support about positive thinking and how to respect and give love to people, then we will get respect and love too. Because I wanna meet someone who really respect me and I can respect him too...


1 comment:

  1. Allah healing you inshaallah and all muslims.
    Hope you will be fine.
    And find the great life you want.
    Best happiness wishes.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete