Pages

1/02/2017

Starting my life in 2017

My life is like a roller coaster. There was a time when I had everything. I had a husband. I took care of 3 smart and healthy children. I lived in my own house. I had a car. And boom! Everything changed overnight. After that, I had to live life as a single, staying in my mom's house. I don't own a car or motorcycle. My children live in the same city but did not grow up in my house.

I don't buy any books to learn about life. I decided to search on Google. Yeah... Google is my best friend, so I try to help people who search with Google. This is the reason I write blogs. Many people read my blogs, about my spiritual thought, my experience, or just information like step-by-step how to clean hair with aloe vera gel instead of detergent on shampo.

Since 5 years ago, I tried to make my life more simple. I decided to walk or ride my bike to go everywhere in my city. My city is small so it's not hard for me. I try to eat less processed food. I use my food as my skin care, so I don't have to go to beauty salon as often.

Even though I do get not a big salary, I still try to give a donation to any place like mosque or box in supermarket. When a friend asks for my help, I try to help but I am selective. I changed my lifestyle, and I try to change what's in my mind. It's not easy because I still need to process. I read some books (on book store) about spiritual, motivation, but still, to reach what I want is not that easy.

Every time I find something, I will write it on my blog. From some books I know one of the most important thing is

THANKS TO GOD. 

 I will always remember a famous Islam teacher's advice in Indonesia:

"When you pray ask to Allah and believe Allah will make it come true only the matter of time and say Allah I ask this and that but if not happen yet I still thank Allah." 

As a single person, I dated some men. It's not easy at all. Some of them promised me many things but then disappeared. But I still thank to him, still thank to Allah.

At first I was hurt, when I was jogging in the morning I felt so heavy, sometimes I can just sit down in the park watching other people jog, and I am too tired to jog. When I need a miracle, and it works for me anytime, I will donate some of my money to a place that I think needs it, not to a professional beggar. I try my best to help any friend who is needy, but giving a donation emptying my wallet when I am very sad is something else.

When I need answers from my prayers to God, sometimes I make my wallet empy by putting all in a donation box in the mosque. Most of the time the answer comes soon. Sometimes a day, sometimes a week. It's not about how much money, but how we can do that because of God only. I think I need to change some of my bad habits too.

When it works I will write on this blog. I am just an ordinary woman who tries to survive in this dunya and akhirah but not too strict about Islam, I mean I don't need to wear veil, I still want to make friends with non-muslim people if they have a good heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment