Pages

12/28/2016

My first English post

In Indonesia, there was no dry season in 2016. It was rainy season all year long. It was a wet year for the first time, but I never remembered it to happen before.

Last year, Indonesia was very hot at the end of 2015. I installed an air conditioner in my room in September 2015. It was urgent for me because the temperature was almost 30 degrees celcius from July to December 2015.

I wrote this on the morning of December 29th. It's raining hard here in my town, Yogyakarta. I will have a meeting in the school where I work. I work as a kindergarten teacher. This is my first post. I hope I will write more about my life here.

I hope in 2017 I will have more stories to tell you. I hope all of you will have better days in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment